Check your reservation
Fill in the information below to verify your reservation. As soon as we receive this information, we can respond with the reservation and the indicative budget on the cost of your stay.
Budgets can change without notice. Please, check our price list and our general terms of service.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and its development regulations, we offer you the following information of your interest in relation to the processing of your personal data:
Responsible: Your data will be managed by María Jesús Arrastua Aranburu, NIF.:15960368-R, Sagasti Bailara, 15 – 20100 Lezo
Purpose of the treatment and legitimation: María Jesús Arrastua Aranburu will only use your data for legitimate purposes: -Management of our commercial or information relationship: your data will be processed in order to maintain and fulfill the obligations derived from our commercial or informative relationship.
You can exercise any of the following rights by sending us a written request along with a photocopy of your ID / passport to the following address: Agroturismo Juan Martindegi- Maria Jesús Arrastua, C/ Sagasti 15 – 20100 Lezo. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org – Information, Access, Rectification and Suppression.
Services and Rates
All bookings accepted by the owner of Juan Martindegi are subject to the following general terms and conditions:
PAYMENT IN CASH EXCLUSIVELY
|SERVICES||HIGH SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Double room||63,20 €||51 €|
|Single room||50 €||40 €|
|Double room single occupancy||50 €||35 €|
|Extra bed||20 €||20 €|
|Breakfast||4,50 €||4,50 €|
|Use of kitchen||8,80 € por día||8,80 € por día|
- Prices include VAT
- High season is considered to be bank holiday weekends and other holidays, Easter (the whole week), summer (from July 1st to August 31st), and Christmas (December 20th to January 10th)
- Low season is considered to be the rest of the year
- The owner of the establishment will need to be informed of the approximate arrival time before noon on the day of arrival.
- Unless otherwise arranged, the customer must occupy the room before 8 pm on the day they are planning to arrive. The room may otherwise be made available to other customers.
- Arrival time at the establishment is after 2 pm.
- At the end of their stay and unless otherwise arranged, the customer must leave the establishment before noon on the day of departure.
- Breakfast is provided from 8 am to 10 am, except by agreement between both parties.